Elaine

Poems and Quotes Galore

Friday, February 03, 2006

I've Been Busy!

Busy:
  1. Trying to remember the calculations of a lust I willingly forgot.
  2. Thinking I've wasted 3 years in battle with clashes that were inevitable.
  3. Shaking my lovely lady lumps in public with a man with no waist.
  4. Learning the unspoken, non-body languages.
  5. Trying to learn while being "taylored" to death.
  6. Staying afloat while his message is relayed and keeping my stroke tight to not lose the race.
  7. Administering to get paid and trying not to look like an ass while administering.
  8. Catching up on some U and I, thinking about the concepts of Operating on a System, while storing Bases and manipulating Data.
  9. Coming home late most night and reading my pillows with eyes wide shut.
  10. Being a one woman entourage as we "keep our contacts close" because of the pelican system.
  11. Trying not to speak french because I'm not going to be fed on a Friday at some cove.

So just in case you were wondering why Simmy Sed nothing from Jan 24, well guess what... she was BUSY!

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger bassChocolate said...

:) Way to get your point across!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger The Seeker said...

all in a days work ;)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Miss Mel said...

Whew!And you did all this without mussing your makeup :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home