Elaine

Poems and Quotes Galore

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The First Time

Sitting down I look at you, you're ready and waiting for anything I want to do. My mind roams for awhile then I decide, "I'm ready!", I think to myself. But am I really ready? Am I ready for this love affair, this addiction, this... Reality kicks in. I touch you, you respond so gently and my structure becomes weak. "I'm giving in!", my body screams. No words are exchanged, we get into a rhythm, the passion, the romance, the intensity... I WANT MORE!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger The Seeker said...

Welcome :D hehehe, knew you couldnt hold out for long :D

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger bassChocolate said...

Belated welcome too you.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog to come across, Thanks for sharingHappy Mothers Day 2016, Mothers Day 2016, Mothers Day Wishes 2016, Happy Mothers Day Images 2016, Mothers Day Poems 2016, Mothers Day Cards 2016, Mothers Day Flowers 2016

 

Post a Comment

<< Home