Elaine

Poems and Quotes Galore

Thursday, January 05, 2006

High School Romance???

Am I going crazy,
Making my emotions take me on a joy ride,
For having such thrills when in you presence?
I try to hide my affections,
But I think my eyes already told,
The way I feel for you,
The tale my heart must hold.
Those eyes of yours they captivate me,
Those dimples ooh-la-la,
The thought of you pleases me,
In my mind that's where you will be.
Our journey through High School must come to an end,
And if it will be, our friendship will never end.
Our future we must pursue,
But that does not mean it has to be me and you.
This thing, if anything, I will not rush,
But if it must our hearts if anything will definitely touch.
Until that day I will let our friendship grow.
Until that day I will continue until such.
Until that day...
Until that day.

{May 4, 2002}

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger bassChocolate said...

Brings back memories... oh, how I've grown up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home