Elaine

Poems and Quotes Galore

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Clarity!

What is wrong with this picture, here you are showing me your love, but I thought we were just friends.
You say that you are married to your music but why do you look at me that way.
I will not be the mistress to your music!
We need to stop! Your touch they say so much or am I reading into your actions too much.
I'm the only person you do this to, but why?
Why must you feel this way about me?
Why do I let you act this way around me?
Why do you show so much?
Friends is what you claim but I allow you to spoil me with your "comforting".
I really don't mind the attention but what is the picture we are painting for others around?
We are just friends but why do I let you carry on.
I look into your eyes; by the way I love your eyes, they scream so much to me, they both tell the tale.
We need to speak, to put my mind at ease, to solidify what you claim, not only in my brain.
I'm a bit confused, clarity and definition of this relationship is what I really need.
Clarity!!!
{2004}

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger The Seeker said...

intresting

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger laroper18 said...

Deep...

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mothers Day Wishes 2016

 

Post a Comment

<< Home