Elaine

Poems and Quotes Galore

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Afraid

... that I love him,
... that he loves me.
... that it can work,
... that it shouldn't.
... that he's serious,
... that i'm joking.
... that it won't work because of me,
... that we'll part, again because of me.
... of what people might think.
... that he can be the best thing in my life,
... that he is already.
... to get in too deep,
... I'm already there.
... there's no explanation for all of this,
... I don't want to explain.
... that i'm afraid of being afraid when I'm already afraid.

{March 11, 2006}

4 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger bassChocolate said...

(8) I hate you then I love you, then I love you then I hate you, and theeeeeeeeen, I loooooooove you more... (8)

It's maddening, I tell you!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger laroper18 said...

One of the many things that make life sooo interesting...

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

screw all of u optimists!!!

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog to come across, Thanks for sharing.Happy Mothers Day 2016, Mothers Day 2016, Mothers Day Wishes 2016, Happy Mothers Day Images 2016, Mothers Day Poems 2016, Mothers Day Cards 2016, Mothers Day Flowers 2016

 

Post a Comment

<< Home