Elaine

Poems and Quotes Galore

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Windows version CSB

Usually when you upgrade Windows its not that hard to adjust,
But with me, it took a while to get accustomed to it.
When inactive, it would go into sleep mode in record time,
When I was serious or in a rush, it decided to misbehave.
But then it grew on me.
It provided music, was company when I needed to study,
And caused muscle spasms.
Then one day it disagreed with my input,
I got upset and it shut down,
And now I sit here thinking about the friendship we had...
My Windows CSB won't respond and I feel empty inside!

4 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger bassChocolate said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger bassChocolate said...

Try booting up again. If that fails, throw that bitch out!!!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

AWWWWWW thats so sweet
:D

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

Bwoy BC you are hard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home